The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is the most destructive mantra in the universe, encapsulating Lord Shiva’s power. The thirty-three deities are divided into eight Vasus, eleven Rudras, twelve Adityathas, one Prajapati, and one Shankara. The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra contains all of the attributes and powers of these 33 deities.
Although this mantra is universally recognized for healing the most severe conditions in humans, it can be devastating for anyone if not recited properly. Below are some vital factors to bear in mind while practicing the great Mahamrityunjaya Mantra to win the young age death and save yourself from the agony of this powerful mantra.
- While reciting the mantra, the scriptures make clear how important pronunciation is. Therefore, while humming, be mindful of pronunciation accuracy.
- Only recite the beads while chanting because doing so without a number would not provide the desired effect. Only woke up after doing at least one cycle of chanting each day.
- Chant as much as you would have on the first day if you were to continue chanting. Whatever can be yelled at most loudly, regardless of quantity.
- While reciting the mantra, the vowel shouldn’t escape the mouth. Slowly and comfortably recite the mantra.
- Use only a Rudraksha rosary to chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
- While chanting, keep the beads surrounded by the cow’s face.
- Light an incense burner in front of God before beginning to chant. Keep the lamp burning while you recite.
- Keep a statue, image, Shivalinga, or Mahamrityunjaya Yantra of Shiva nearby while chanting this mantra.
- Keep your face to the east as you recite the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra and perform all the rites.
- Continue performing Abhishek with water or milk if you are chanting while seated close to the Shivling.
- To prevent your mind from wandering when chanting, pick a peaceful area to perform it.
- Avoid yawning or being idle while chanting. Lay all of your focus at the feet of God.
- During the days of chanting, strictly adhere to celibacy.
Keep the mentioned points in mind while reciting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra and save yourself from the severe conditions ahead.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.