Shivaratri or Maha Shivaratri is one of the most auspicious festivals in Hinduism. This day is considered the most blissful and promising for Shiva devotees as they praise and honor Lord Shiva and celebrate his presence among them. Maha Shivaratri is also known as the ‘Great Night of Lord Shiva.’
However, in Hinduism, people perform Rudrabhishek puja on Maha Shivaratri day, a supreme and purest ritual to follow on this occasion. People strongly believe that performing Rudrabhishek puja (prayer) brings maximum benefits to the devotees’ lives. It is a pure ritual to offer Shiva a sacred bath with flowers and other holy puja essentials.
Benefits of Rudrabhishek:
- Performing Rudrabhishek brings harmony to life,
- creates happiness in the abode,
- eliminates financial problems, health issues, and mental stress,
- brings success in life, job, career, education,
- removes all Doshas,
- blesses an individual with a healthy mind and positive spirit.
Rituals of Rudrabhishek:
Click on this video to know how you can perform Rudrabhishek and attain success in life.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.