Kesharaj, locally known as Bhringraj, is an ancient Ayurvedic herb, which means the “Ruler of the hair.” Rich in proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants, this herb supports great hair and protects the entire body against specific infections.
You may have noticed Bhringraj oil in hair care products. Indians use this extensively used to promote healthy hair growth. It has a wide range of benefits when comes to treating several hair disorders. It’s a natural remedy for baldness, grey hair, and other health ailments. Due to various nutrients and protein presence, Bhringraj nourishes the scalp appropriately.
Significance of Bhringraj in Ayurveda:
In Ayurveda, Bhringraj juice helps reduce the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and patchy, and pigmented skin. It also helps rejuvenates the skin. It’s rich in anti-aging property and antimicrobial property that helps cure skin allergies and infections.
Benefits of Bhringraj:
- Due to hepatoprotective properties, Bhringraj reduces accumulated liver fat and improves liver functions and metabolism.
- It helps detoxify Pitta Dosha and improves the digestion system.
- Bhringraj boosts hair growth and banishes premature graying and whitening of hair if used Bhringraj Oil regularly.
- Bhringraj is a remarkable element in aiding skin diseases that purifies the blood and enhances skin health.
- It eliminates Ama from the body and makes the skin glowing, younger, and healthier.
- In treating migraine or other headaches, this element is a rescuer.
- Bhringraj also eradicates the signs of GERD and hyperacidity, eliminates heartburn, indigestion, burning sensation in the stomach, and sour belching-like problems.
As per Ayurveda, it’s advisable to consider Bhringraj daily to treat such conditions. As a bonus, you will get flawless skin in no time.
Feature Image Credit: Dinesh Valke from Thane, India, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons (free for commercial use)