In Ayurveda, Virechana Karma is a therapy that indicates bodily purification. It’s a holistic approach amongst the five holy therapeutic treatments of the Panchakarma. Panchakarma basically encompasses five different healing treatments to prevent mental, emotional, and physical disorders and heal ailments.
However, among them, Virechana Therapy of purgation therapy can effortlessly be done at home with regular efforts that ensure eminent health.
The procedure of Virechana Therapy:
Benefits of Virechana Therapy:
Considering the effective Ayurvedic treatment – “Virechana Therapy” regularly can cure a series of health issues naturally. This treatment is highly fruitful for reasons, including:
- Purges the body from poisoning
- Heal mild or chronic ailments and disorders
- Eliminates toxins from the body rooming in the GI tract
- Effectively treat constipation, jaundice, piles, acidity problem, ulcers, inflammations, spleen and liver disorders
- Detoxifies Pitta Dosha
- Sheds gynecological ailments
- Alleviates intestine pain, headaches,
- Cure asthma, anemia issues, and heart problem
- Heal bodily wounds and cuts.
Follow the below video to practice Virechana Therapy and experience a healthy life ahead.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.