Astrology and spirituality have been an innate part of our lives, deeply embedded into our cultures, often acting as guiding lights in the dark. One such spiritual practice prevalent in Indian culture is ‘Nakshatra Shanti Puja’.
What is Nakshatra Shanti Puja?
Mool and Ashlesha are two of the 27 Nakshatras in Vedic astrology. They are associated with the Moon and the serpent, respectively.
So, Nakshatra Shanti Puja is a sacred ritual performed to appease the Nakshatras (constellations) in one’s birth chart and the deities associated with a particular Nakshatra to mitigate any negative influence or hurdles. Every individual is born under a specific Nakshatra that influences their personality, lifestyle, and destiny.
So, why perform the Nakshatra Shanti Puja?
The primary objective of this Puja is to console and strengthen the ruling Nakshatras to have a positive impact on our lives.
Health Benefits of Mool and Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja
These spiritual practices, steeped in ancient wisdom, affect our subtle energies. It, in turn, impacts our physical health. Some of these benefits include:
Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
People born under the Mool Nakshatra often experience health issues like digestive and abdominal problems, lung disorders, etc. The performance of Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja brings relief from these ailments, thus providing a healthier life.
Aslesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja
Aslesha Nakshatra natives are prone to neurological and mental health issues. Doing Aslesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja helps tackle such health problems.
Additional health benefits are:
- Boost physical health by removing blockages in the body’s energy channels, i.e., improved circulation, digestion, and sleep.
- Reduce stress and anxiety by promoting relaxation and calmness.
- Increase fertility by balancing the doshas and removing any obstacles preventing conception.
- Strengthen relationships by promoting harmony and understanding.
- Attract good luck and prosperity by invoking the blessings of the deities.
Rituals of Nakshatra Shanti Puja
Here are some of the steps involved in performing Mool and Aslesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja:
- Purification: The first step is to purify the space where you will perform the puja by sprinkling holy water and chanting mantras.
- Invocation: The next step is to invoke the blessings of the deities associated with Mool and Ashlesha Nakshatras. It can be done by chanting mantras and offering prayers.
- Homa: A homa, or fire ritual, is often performed as part of Mool and Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja. This is believed to help to remove negative influences and promote positive energy.
- Prayers: The puja concludes with prayers for good health, happiness, and prosperity.
Perform Mool and Aslesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja to remove negative influences, promote relaxation and calmness, and improve physical and mental health.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.