Significance of Frankincense oil in Hinduism:As per ancient Hindu texts, we can find the existence of Frankincense oil and its effectiveness as a remedy against a multitude of ailments, including asthma, skin disorders, cough, fever, diarrhea, etc. However, many people burn Frankincense oil blended incense sticks as an insect repellent. It also holds the capacity to purify indoor air and also fight imperceptible organisms to create an upbeat ambiance.
Health benefits of Frankincense oil in Ayurveda:According to Ayurvedic science, Frankincense oil has a pile of proven benefits; for instance,
- The burning of Frankincense or its oil activates ion channels in the brain that help fight emotional distress, depression, and anxiety.
- If diffused, it clearly clarifies and purifies the indoor atmosphere.
- As per Ayurveda, it also helps strengthen female hormones.
- Besides, the essence also has anti-inflammatory properties that act as saviors in gut functions.
- It helps reduce joint inflammation and Arthritis, improve oral hygiene and prevent gum disease.
- Frankincense may have anticancer effects that science is also working on.