Cultivated throughout India, and other nearby countries, Indian Gooseberry or Amla (in Hindi) has gained the name of “Superfood” from the ancient period. Not for a surprise — an Amla is high in Vitamin C and serves a comprehensive range of benefits compared to 20 oranges. Isn’t it amazing?
Amla has a very enhancing smell and flavor with further contributions to health that even Ayurveda never denied. It’s a miraculous food that can indeed improve your overall health.
Benefits of Indian Gooseberry in diet:
Indian gooseberry is a pure storehouse of nutrients, making it a must-have for people. Even Sushruta has recommended this ancient fruit for universal consumption daily with restrictions for different body types. The benefits of Amla include,
- It helps boost immunity and fight off ulcers, cough, and constipation issues,
- It helps manage diabetes and cholesterol,
- Provide great hair and glowing skin due to skin-friendly Vitamin C that works wonder to the overall beauty and wellness,
- Purifies the blood and evades toxic substances from the body,
- It supports a person keep beautiful and radiant skin for a long,
- It has rich antioxidants that help delay the signs of premature aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc.,
- It provides supple and youthful skin,
- Aids to keeping the occurrence of dead cells, acne, and pimples at a bay.
Add this magical fruit to your diet regularly and get radiant and youthful skin forever.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.