Pearl, the white-like gem, represents peace and calmness in every aspect. Pearl has a massive influence on Hindu mythology and astrological science. Known as Mukta, Moti, or Indu Ratna in various Indian sub-continents, Pearl generally bears mental peace and well-being for a wearer.
Astrological significance of Pearl:
In Hindu astrology, the pearl represents the Moon. It’s believed to eliminate any negative effect on the wearer. Jewelers install this small jewel significantly in many pendants or ornaments that bring peace by amplifying the weakened Moon. Apart from calmness, pearl brings courage and soothes angry minds who don’t have control over their anger.
Benefits of Pearl:
This white gemstone has several benefits to offer the wearer. When installed in the body in any form indulging in a ring, pendant, or bangle, it delivers the following benefits:
- Creates positive energy and improves self-confidence
- Balances emotional and logical aspects
- Eliminates adverse effects of the Moon and drives positive impacts that fortify the mind
- Strengthen bonding between spouses
- It brings marital bliss if worn on the wedding day
- Calms stressed nerves, cures insomnia, and helps control anger
- It’s a sign of prosperity that brings good luck.
In the Hindu religion, people with a short temper generally wear pearls as advised by astrology science. You can wear pearl to bring harmony and peace to your life.