Lord Shri Rama, the king of Ayodhya, was the 9th incarnation of Lord Vishnu. He was born on the earth as a human to eliminate demons and show the imprints of Dharma and humanity. There is a popular mantra in Hindu practices – “Jai Shri Rama,” that people chants for ages. It’s a mantra of faith, devotion, and surrender.
However, people in Hinduism believe that chanting the Rama mantra is the ultimate way to achieve Moksha (liberation). Also, in Hindu sacred texts, Lord Hanuman was the champion of all devotion when praying for Lord Rama.
Benefits of chanting the Rama mantra:
Worshipping Lord Rama is believed to offer some astrological benefits. People believe their pure devotion to Rama will intensify their marriage, helps in better education and job, boost health and wellness, and eradicate all issues in life.
The Rama mantra is so powerful. It increases cognitive energies, enhances self-confidence, and elevates power in individuals. There are different Rama mantras to chant with distinct benefits, including:
- Regular chanting of the Rama mantra makes you attractive to people,
- It’s a courage booster that helps achieve success in life,
- It helps one attain spiritual peace, calmness, and purity of mind,
- In gaining mental strength and balance, Rama mantra chanting helps a lot,
- It’s a healer of a shattered mind and body.
Chant Rama mantra to achieve goodness in life. It marks a royal pathway to attain spiritual perfection and fades all fears from life.
Feature Image Credit: Pinterest.